Sunday, November 25, 2007

YUP, ANOTHER A MUSE PROJECT!

Yes, I have yet another A Muse project.....just get used to it, I am so in love with these stamps!!! They may even make a debut on some LOs!! Stay tuned to my blog!



But isn't this cute? I made napkin rings using the A Muse Holiday drinks stamp.....Thanks for looking!! I stamped the image on a scalloped square ( the blue Marvey one, Mega?) and colored it in with my watercolor Faber-Castell colored pencils and used my Agua Pen to blend them. Then I applied glitter to the rims of the glasses, and to the scalloped edges. Next I cut a another square slightly larger than the scalloped square, and mounted the completed image on it with a foam dot. I then took the cardboard core from a roll of paper towels, and cut a ring 1 1/2 inches. Covered it with a strip of coordintaing scrapbook paper, and mounted the completed motif on the seam where the paper meets with a pop up Glue Dot! Voila!! You could even put the guest names on it for a combination napkin ring/placecard! You could also put some mod podge or glossy accents on the stamped scallop pice to give it a glossy look! Have fun, and thanks for looking!
An aerial view so you can get an idea of how they look on the rings....I will try for a better photo later!


OK, I am adding in my other project, it's an a muse garland. I cut scalloped circles and ovals out of solid red and green CS, then I stamped them with different a muse Christmas images, colored them in and glittered them. Inbetween I used my Sizzix die cut christmas light, ornament and christmas tree. I cut them out of solids and PP, and I stuck two together, and glittered some of them. I hung them from a fake holly rope with gold ribbon. I will post the whole garland, and then a couple close ups of the a muse stamps.





Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

How fun and festive? I love the sparkly napkin rings and that garland is AWESOME!! Looks like the A Muse Christmas garland stamp!! TFS!!

Rhonda said...

How fun and festive? I love the sparkly napkin rings and that garland is AWESOME!! Looks like the A Muse Christmas garland stamp!! TFS!!