Friday, October 19, 2007

Having Fun With My Scrappy Friend!

My online friend Terri came to visit with her Mom and son! They had a blast sightseeing and checking out all the fall foliage. But they had to leave today....I really enjoyed having her here, and meeting her family. It's only been an hour or so and I miss her already! We had so much fun chatting and talking about scrapping, and even did a little scrappy shopping at Absolutely Everything! I got some cool new stamps and the second Clean and Simple Scrapbooking book by Cathy Zielske. I loved her first one!



Here's a picture of Terri, Pat and I....can't wait till we are altogether again!



And here is a picture of Terri and Me:

6 comments:

Alison said...

Tobey these photos are so cute! I'm glad you guys all had so much fun together!

L.Wood-Sing4God said...

LOVE THE PHOTOS Tobey!! You gals look great! So glad you all got to spend some time together - how fun.

Audrey said...

Your photos are adorable Tobey!!! I'm so glad that you guys had so much fun together! Oh, and you're gonna love the 2nd Cathy Z book, I love her!!! -Audrey

twinkle teaches said...

What a blast! Looks like you had fun! :)

wendy said...

How fun to meet the friends from on-line...looks like a lot of fun!

wendy said...

How fun that you spend time with your online friends...looks like a great time!