Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's October, Where did the Summer go???

WOW is all I can say!!! Where has the time gone, last I knew it was the start of the summer, and now here we are smack in the middle of Fall! It has been so busy at the Inn I haven't had any time at all to sit down and spend time at the computer to post to my blogs. I have been able to find a wee bit of time to squeeze a little scrapping in..and will post some of my more recent LOs for you.

I have been busy planning the January Scrap Retreat and will make another post with all the information you will need to plan your getaway to scrap at my "Crop-Port" in Rockport at the Linden Tree Inn. We have had a great time the past 2 years, and I am really looking forward to hosting it for another year.


What projects have you all been working on? I hope to start making my Christmas present LOs soon, as I always end up leaving them till the last minute! I'm always looking for great present ideas, so feel free to post me some project ideas in your comments.

Here are a couple of my recent LOs....hope you enjoy them!

This LO is of our 6th wedding anniversary that I did this summer...I decided I needed to scrap the 6th anniversary before we celebrated our 7th this September. I really like the way it came out!

My night bloooming cereus bloomed in September, the second time this summer, I was very excited and was able to get a lot of really fabulous photos of it while it was blooming. I decided to make a LO with some of my favorite pictures of the inside of the flower. The paper is all Arctic Frog, from my October 4 Scrappy Sisters Kit!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Happy scrapping everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there! Can't wait to be there in January to crop!

Terri in Missouri

Jennifer Davis said...

Hey Tobey!

Love that you shared your layouts, it's always so much fun to check out what other people are doing. Sounds as though things being busy for you is a good thing, means all is well at the Inn! =) Do hope though that you get a bit more time in for scrapping and playing with those papers!

Also, sounds as though your retreat will be a blast, some day I would love to go to one!

Thanks for your kind words regarding my grandmother. Your thoughtfulness and the kindness that you expressed is much appreciated. Really, your words meant so much to me.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

Hugs,
Jen

Audrey said...

I love your layouts Tobey! You did such a great job with the kit!!! -Audrey