Friday, December 7, 2007

MORE A MUSE CHALLENGES, #18

This weeks challenge was to make some Christmas thank you cards....here are 3 quickies I made this week!

The first one uses the Snowflake Mittens stamp, and the Thank You from the Personal Stationary Set


For this Thank You I used the Embellish Tree, stamped in gold, then I used my glue pen to outline the tree and covered it with glitter! The Thank You stamp is from the Tag Time set, again, stamped in gold, then outlined with the glue pen and glittered!


This Thank you uses the Holiday Drinks Stamp, and the Tag Time Thank You. I colored teh drinks in using my Gelwritersx glitter pens, and also added some glitter acccents on the top of one of the drinks, and around the outside of the white circle.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

These are all cute TOBEY!! I love scallop mats!! Thanks for linking these to the AAYG for the challenge!! :D

Unknown said...

so...hey, ah... you wanna scrap my Christmas cards? =) I've thrown away 3 drafts so far, and Christmas isn't that far! :S

Alison said...

Awesome cards Tobey!