Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

I've been tagged by Wendy!!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was wondering if I would ever meet my one true love...
2. I was working as a pediatric home care nursing
3. I was living with my mother
4. Mom was talking about selling our house and buying a two family so my brother could move back
5. I was scrapping and stamping in the basement....

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. make a birthday card
2. mjake out a shopping list for the weekend retreat group
3. get my haircut
4. clean the kitchen
5 do 2 loads of laundry

Five things I will do when I am a millionaire:
(well, a million is not that much really....so fo rme, it would have to be a multi-millionaire...)
1. pay off our mortgage and cars
2. pay off my mother's mortgage
3. put an addition onto the inn
4. enjoy running the inn without worrying about paying the bills
5. travel

Five things I will never wear again:
1. a bikini
2. leggings
3 stirrup pants
4. leg warmers
5. shoes with any kind of a heel!


Five of my favorite toys:
1. my scrap supplies
2. my computer
3. my stamps
4. my kitchen-aid mixer
5. my viking range

Five banes of my existence:
1. people who get in the express line at the grocery store with too many items
2. pokey drivers in the fast lane
3. when food goes bad before the expirey date
4. the office PC
5. rude people!!


I'm tagging:

Pamela
Mel
Lisa
Jane
Jen Watkins

1 comment:

LeeB said...

Your one of my favorite bloggers just because I know how busy you are and you always find the time to be encouraging to others. I'm sending you a huge hug for just being you. LEE