Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged again!! This time from Pamela!

Stamping Style Very eclectic, from collage-y or very simple

Inspiration I get a lot of my inspiration from blogs, the a muse addicts message board, 4 Scrappy Sisters message board, The Scrapcity message board and Storytellers Club message board, basically the places I hang out online....

Color I use a lot of green, I love pink, brown for cards...

Work Space  Well, I am moving my craft space to the basement..trying to get everything organized down there so I can find everything...

Perfect day Sleep in late, no phone to answer, meals cooked and cleaned up after....spend a relaxing day with DH, maybe out on the boat....

First job Wakefield Public Library, I worked as a library page...first job out of college, I worked as a nurse at York Hospital in York, Maine

Wildest dream  To own a really nice yacht, and to travel the world on the boat

ink StazOn, Brilliance, Colorbox Chalk ink

Family live with my best friend and husband, John, I have my mother, brother and his wife.....I consider my 3 best friends to be sisters too...

Beverage PG Tips tea, Lemon/Lime Gatorade, Saratoga Springs water...

Biggest challenge Organization, I am organizationally challenged!! 

No comments: