Friday, April 23, 2010

ANOTHER A MUSE PAJAMA PARTY!!

A Muse had another Pajama Party last Saturday night...they are always so much fun, and I love chatting with all my A Muse Lounge friends on Yahoo. Wouldn't you know that right before the pajama party started, my internet connection went down.....for an hour! I was so not happy trying to figure out what the problem was. But I eventually got back up and joined in. I came up with 4 really cute cards this year, and I love all my cards this time!!

First challenge was an inspiration challenge from a photo of some gorgeous cupcakes.....and here is what I came up with:



The second challenge was for multiple images....I did multiple images of 2 stamps, coral and fishy!


The third challenge was for a card influenced by your favorite flower. Well, I really like all the springy daffodils blooming in our yard, so I made this card.....


The fourth and last challenge was to make a Mother's Day card, but it didn't necessarily have to be for your mother....I thought this came out really cute!


Thanks for checking out my cards!!

No comments: