Monday, May 9, 2011

THE LAST TWO NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY PAGES....



Well, I have finally gotten all my National Scrapbook Day Layouts done.

The next challenge I tackled was Addicted. We were to scrap some item in our scrapbook stash that we are totally addicted to, something we have tons and tons of and just can't resist. The item should be obvious when you look at the layout. I think this one fits the bill!


The last challenge I did was one that I have spent the last 3 days thinking of, trying to imagine how I was going to portray this theme. It is Mythbusters. The challenge was to scrap a page using Greek or Architectural influences. I sure hope that this one fits the bill......I used a greek ionic column to "rest" my mother's photo on. The photo was one of my Mother's High School senior portraits. What a beauty!!!


No comments: