Thursday, March 15, 2007

MY LATEST LAYOUT


Well, here it is, my latest layout. I did this one for the Creating Pages Springboard to Summer Challenge, week 5, the theme was "What's Cooking" and the LO had to be inspired by something in your kitchen. Well, I had so many ideas for this LO, it was hard narrowing them all down, but since I had just visited King Arthur Flour in VT, I just had to do this LO! The tag in the little shopping bag pulls out and talks about my trip to VT, and our visit to King Arthur (just read the previous post, and it will tell you all about it) and from my previous posting, you could probably guess why I picked "Who Knew" for the title. I guess my big inspiration was of course, my flour canister, pictured, but I also used a lot of silver eyelet brads, and the inspiration for those were my colanders. Thanks for looking, and feel free to leave my comments, I would love to know what you think about it!

No comments: