Tuesday, January 1, 2008

MAKE IT GREAT IN 2008!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

I hope that everyone has a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year, with lots of creativity, scrapping and stamping!!! Thanks for reading my blog everyone! Stay tuned for lots of cards, LOs and photos while I "Make It Great in 2008!" That's going to be my motto for the year! Check out this picture of Morgan and Me, taken last night, Morgan made these cute little masks for us to wear while toasting in 2008! I feel another shadowbox taking shape!! The mask would be just too hard to incorporate into a SB page, and will look so cute up on the wall, reminding me of all the fun we had, and the hopefulness and expectations for the New Year!

1 comment:

wendy said...

Those are great masks...great idea on the shadow box...I never thought of doing things that don't fit into an album! :-)