Friday, January 4, 2008

A MUSE CHALLENGE # 22

Well, this weeks challenge was for Multi-Purpose stamps, to use an image in a way that it may not have originally been intended for.... so after thinking about it for almost a week, I was rummaging through my a muse bin of stamps hoping for an idea to pop out, and I ran across Boris, and thought "ohh..... mad....hmmmmm......mad about you....Mad for your love.....Mad about your love!!" So here he is, appearing on Valentine's Day, instead of hanging around till Halloween! I think my Sweetie will love it!!! After all, it's not too girlie!! I think Boris looks good in pink!! LOL!

I cut an oval out of pink mulberry paper, and then stamped Boris with black Stazon ink, colored him in with my Gelwritersx pens, the glitter ones, and then frayed the edges of the mulberry paper. I covered a pink jewel heart by Colorbok with Stickles Diamond glitter, and stuck it over the test tube, and used the stickles to highlight Boris's labcoat buttons, and then put glitter spewing out the test tube and beaker. Then I mounted him to a white oval the same size as the mulberry, and then foam mounted the oval to a deeper pink scalloped oval, then attached it to a pink argyle a muse notecard...tied a pink a muse ribbon around it, and hand wrote "mad about your love" in a black glitter Gelwritersx pen. I really love how it came out. TFL!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

So fun!! Great idea Tobey!!! :D TFS!

wendy said...

That's a cute card...what a cute title