Friday, January 25, 2008

A MUSE CHALLENGE #25

Another challenge, this week was for window cards (silly me, I made one last week for one of my Hip to Be Square cards for challenge # 24, not realizing I would be doing them for this week!!)

Love You To The Moon and Back 
I cut the window, outlined it with my Black Spica pen (yes, I LOVE these pens!!) then I mounted a vellum with glitter in it behind, stamped the rocket on the inside of the card, colored it in with my spicas .....then I took a different vellum, and stmaped the spotted square in brown colorbox chalk, and cut it out with a circle punch. Stamped the Love You to the Moon and Back on the front of the card...I used a DCWV card that I cut down....

Love Blooms
I stamped Love Blooms on a printed vellum, (American Crafts Blossom) and cut it out with the giga Marvy Scalloped circle, then mounted it on a mega circle punched out of a pink a muse card. I drew in the stem and leaves. I cut a little window with a circle punch, and stamped the 3 little flowers from an a muse acrylic set. I traced around the edge of the window with a pink Spica pen....and drew in the stems and leaves. Inside I also cut out 2 scallop squares (mega size) out of pink polka dot pp and stamped the 3 flowers in the upper left and lower right corners...mounted one in the upper left of the inside, adn one in the lower right of the inside...I really should ahve scanned the inside in...maybe I will add it tomorrow....

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh, these are both beautiful!!! Great job on the challenge!!

Pamela said...

I love your window cards!