Friday, January 11, 2008

A MUSE CHALLENGE # 23

Ok, so I am a little late posting this, but better late than never I say! I did have it all done, but then I ended up going shopping....and totally forgot after I scanned my card to post it up....yup, I'm bad!!! LOL!!! TFL!!

I used our Linden Tree as my inspiration:


and then, for my card, I used the Embellish Tree....

You can't see it too well, but I did use glitter on the card, to be sparkly snow...I inked the edges of the heart and the edge of the DCWV PP...and added a little a muse ribbon embellishment to finish it off....Marvy giga scallop oval punch and mega oval punch, heart Sizzix die. Card is DCWV.

3 comments:

wendy said...

Beautiful picture! I love the snow :-)

Rhonda said...

Beautiful!! I love your inspiration and the cute hearts all over the tree!! :D

Pamela said...

What a great tree for an inspiration piece! I love how you did your card with the hearts.